If you’re looking for public speaking coaching in London, you’ve got a couple of different options.
Putting aside the format, a great 1-2-1 coach could help you:
- Overcome nerves
- Hone your presentations/speeches
- Impress your audiences
So what are your options?
In-person coaching in London
Coaches can come to your office or home or office in London to work with you on your speaking. Alternatively, they can book a meeting room for you to work in.
Advantages of in-person coaching:
- Build a great rapport with your coach
- Practice for in-person presentations/speeches in the most realistic environment
- You will be completely immersed in the experience – no distractions
- Make fantastic progress in a short period of time!
Disadvantages of in-person coaching:
- You may feel more nervous beforehand
- More expensive than online coaching
In-person coaching is a brilliant premium option for those looking to overcome nerves, build their skills and ace their next speaking opportunity.
(We offer one-to-one coaching packages across London – book a call to learn more.)
Online coaching (anywhere in the world!)
It’s now easier than ever to work with a public speaking coach online from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of online coaching:
- Work in whichever environment you feel most comfortable in
- Cheaper than in-person coaching
- Almost everything that can be covered in-person can be covered online
- Make great progress in a short space of time!
Disadvantages of online coaching:
- A less realistic/immersive experience when practicing
- Can be interrupted if you have a bad internet connection!
Overall, a really fantastic way to build your speaking confidence and skills.
(We offer one-to-one coaching online via Zoom – book a call to learn more.)
Questions to ask before booking a coach
Most coaches/agencies will offer a free consultation call before you sign up – here are a few questions you might want to ask:
- Who will I be working with?
- Have they worked with clients in my field before?
- How would you help me overcome my specific challenges? (e.g. nerves)
- Can you give me an example of someone you’ve worked with and the results they have achieved?
- What’s your policy on confidentiality?
- How much is it?
- What is the coach’s availability?
It’s important to find a coach that works for you!
Whichever route you choose we’re wishing you the best of luck on your public speaking coaching journey.
And if you have any questions – drop us a line!